The meanings of the terms are listed below.
|(1) This service||Services and related services that we operate|
|(2) This website||Website where the content of this service has been published|
|(3) This content||Words, sounds, images, movies, software programs, code (including post information) provided on the Service|
|(4) User||All of those who use this service|
|(5) Registered users||Those who completed user registration in this website|
|(6) ID||An unique string that registered users have to use the service|
|(7) Password||An unique cipher that registered users set to the ID|
|(8) Post||The act of registered users to post text, string, image, comments, etc.|
|(9) Post information||Information such as, sentences, strings, images, comments, published by Registered users|
|(10) Intellectual property||Invention, devised, new varieties of plants, design, a natural law or phenomenon has been is what (discovery or clarification that produced by the creative activity of copyrighted material other human beings, what is the availability of the industry including), trademarks, trade names and other things to display the goods or services used in the business activities and trade secret and other useful technical or information on the business to business activities Patent, utility model rights, breeder's rights, design rights, copyright, right of the protected interest on right or legal stipulated by law with respect to trademark rights and other intellectual property|
|(11) Intellectual property rights||Patent, utility model rights, breeder's rights, design rights, copyright, right of the protected interest on right or legal stipulated by law with respect to trademark rights and other intellectual property|
Users are deemed to have agreed in advance about the following matters when using this service.
- This service is a beta version and under development. By its nature, it may include defects such as bugs, malfunctions, etc. and may not be properly used.
- We do not guarantee the user any accuracy, completeness, availability, reliability, harmlessness, etc. of the service.
- Users shall be able to use the Service after agreeing to this Terms of Service.
- When user uses this service via a web browser, between the user and us, agreement according to the Terms is established.
- If the user is underage, please use this service with the authority of parent or other legal representative.
- If underage users use this service without the concent of their legal repressentative by faking that they have a concent, by faking their age, or by any other falsification, we can not cancel any of the legal actions related to this service.
- If a user who was a minor at the time of consent to the Terms uses the Service after reaching adulthood, the User is deemed to have acknowledged all legal activities related to the Service.
- Our company reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion.
- When we revise this agreement, we will notify the user about the contents by the way prescribed by our company.
- The effect of the revision of the previous terms and conditions shall arise from the time when the Company notified in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
- By continuing to access or use the Service, you confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms and all of the terms incorporated therein by reference.
- The user, the information that was registered when you use (hereinafter referred to as "registration information". Contains the e-mail address and ID · password, etc.), under the self-responsibility, any registration, and shall be managed. The user should not allow a third party to use, or lend, transfer, transfer of ownership, buying and selling.
- If there is a use of the service by the registration information, we can handle it as the person who carried out the use registration has used. The results, as well as all the responsibilities associated with it shall shall be attributed to the person who registered for use.
- If the user causes damage to the Company or a third party due to the unauthorized use of the registered information, the user shall be liable for the damage to the Company and the third party.
- Management of registration information is under the responsibility of the user and we are not liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user due to incorrect registration information.
- If it is found that the registered information has been stolen or used by a third party, the user shall immediately notify us and follow the instructions from us.
- When the User uses the Service via a web browser, they shall use the browser designated by us and the feature for keeping cryptocurrency (including, but not limited to, virtual currency as defined in the Payment Services Act) (hereinafter referred to as the "Wallet").
- When the User uses the Service via the smartphone app, they shall use the Wallet feature in the app or some other Wallet designated by us.
- The cryptocurrency in the Wallet shall be administered by using storage space on the User's own device. We do not offer any means for online administration. Deposits into the Wallet and withdrawals from the Wallet are made at times and methods prescribed by us.
The use of this service will be subject to the fee specified by the Company on this website. The fee can be changed at our discretion and the user shall consent to this in advance.
- Users shall not have use or share their own terminal devices, accounts, private keys and passwords (hereinafter referred to as "account, etc.".) with third parties. We do not manage any user's terminal equipment and secret key.
- Users are responsible for managing their own account etc., and shall bear all responsibility for any conduct using their own account etc for the use of the Service.
- Regardless of who the actual user is, with respect to an act performed using the user's own account or private key, we consider this to be the act by the user who has been granted the account or manages the secret key.
- We will not be liable in any of the following cases, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence. When the user suffers damage including loss of crypto currency and digital assets in the wallet, by failure or loss of the terminal equipment used by the user, malware from third parties, spyware, viruses, attacks by hacking / cracking, etc., improper management of accounts and errors in use, or use of accounts by third parties.
- The user shall promptly notify the Company if there is a possibility that his / her account may be used illegally by a third party, and shall take necessary measures to prevent such illegal use.
- We do not take any responsibility for any disadvantage that may occur to users due to the loss or omission of their account. (Including the cryptocurrency in the wallet and any other status realized in this service (hereinafter referred to as “usage data etc.”) and the loss of information on the blockchain related to this service.)
- If any one of the user's terminal device, private key and password is missing, the user can not use the wallet, and the Company can not provide any remedy for the wallet. Users shall be understood in advance.
- The Company may provide paid services to users in the Service. The Company may set fees and other costs for activities among users as part of paid services.
- Users may purchase and pay for paid services to us only through the prices and payment methods determined by us.
- If a dispute concerning payment arises between the user and a third party other than us, the user shall resolve the dispute with the third party. We do not take any responsibility except in cases of intentional or gross negligence in our company.
- We will not issue a refund for any Paid Services and Paid Data purchased by the User except as separately specified, or as required by the applicable laws and regulations.
The user is responsible for paying the cost of purchasing the software necessary to use this service, communication charges such as data usage charges, electricity charges and all other costs.
- In this service, "digital asset" refers to information that can be held by the user on the service and defined on the service.
- Users may transfer digital assets to other users in a manner prescribed by us.
When using this service, our company prohibits the user from the following acts. If we find that the user violates the prohibited matters, we can take measures that we deem necessary such as suspension of use, deletion of posts, etc., and the user agrees without any objection.
- Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights of the Company or any third parties.
- Acts that damages or unfairly discriminates or defamates the reputation or credibility of our company or any third parties.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe property of the Company or any third parties.
- Acts that cause economic damage to the Company or aby third parties.
- Threatening behavior against the Company or any third parties.
- User posting the following information:
- Create or induce computer viruses or harmful programs
- Acts that place an excessive burden on the infrastructure for this service
- Attacks on our servers, systems and security
- Attempting to access our services in a way other than our provided interface
- Act of one user acquiring multiple user IDs
- In addition to the above, the act that we deem inappropriate
① Information at risk of damaging the rights and property of third parties
② Information harmful to the third party, information physically and psychologically hurting the third party
③ Information pertaining to crimes, torts, and dangerous acts and information that arouses or assists them
④ Information that is illegal, harmful, intimidating, abuse, racism, slander, defamation, bribery, harassment, harassment, incitement, or information that is intended to give off or give rise to such a result
⑤ information which have been found contrary to fact, or does not exist
⑥ Information that the user does not have the right to control
⑦ Information that infringes intellectual property rights and other property rights, including copyrights of third parties, information that violates the public interest or personal rights
⑧ Information such as an image or a document corresponding to obscene, child pornography or child abuse
⑨ information that violates the laws and regulations such as the Medical Practitioners Law
⑩ Other information that we deem inappropriate
- Users shall be able to use the content of the Service only within the scope defined by us.
- We reserve the right to all content provided by this service. We do not entrust or grant to users any patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights that we possess.
- Users are prohibited from performing any of the following acts in any way beyond the scope of use defined by our company. Reproduction, transmission, transfer (including the trade between users), loan, translation, adaptation, reprint without permission, secondary use, commercial use, modification, disassembly, reverse compilation, reverse engineering etc.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, if the user loses user qualification due to withdrawal, etc., the right to use the provided content shall also be lost.
- The copyright (Includes all copyrights, including the rights under Article 21 through Article 28 of the Copyright Act.) for the content(Still images, videos, text information and any other information) posted by the user or otherwise submitted by the user shall belong to the user. However, the user authorizes the Company to use the content free of charge and non-exclusively in Japan and abroad when transmitting the content.
- Users shall not exercise the author's moral right within the Service.
- We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by the content change, interruption or termination of this service.
- We do not take any part in the user's use environment of the service and take no responsibility.
- We do not guarantee anything about that the service meets the user's specific purpose, have expected functions, product value, accuracy, and usefulness, the user's use of this service conforms to the applicable laws and regulations of the user or the internal rules of industry groups, etc. and that no problems occur.
- The Company does not guarantee that this service is compatible with all information devices, and there is a possibility that the operation of this service may be impaired due to the version upgrade of the OS of the information terminals provided for using this service. The Company does not guarantee that the problem will not be resolved, for example, by correcting the program that the Company makes when such a problem occurs.
- The user acknowledges in advance that the use of part or all of this service may be restricted due to changes in terms of service and operation policies of service stores such as AppStore, Google Play, etc.
- We will not be liable for any damages caused to users directly or indirectly by using this service.
- Even if we were notified in advance of the possibility of the damage, we do not take any responsibility for loss of opportunity, business interruption or any other damages (including indirect damages and lost profits) that occurred to users or other third parties.
- When another user or third party requests deletion of a post, we can decide at our discretion whether or not deletion is made, and we assume no responsibility for any liability arising from that decision.
- preceding paragraphs does not apply if we have intentional or gross negligence, or if the contract falls under the Consumer Contract Act.
- Even if the preceding paragraph applies, we shall not be liable for any damages caused by the special circumstances among the damages caused to the user by the act of negligence.
- If we are liable for damages in connection with the use of the Service, we shall be liable only for the amount of use received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- We will not be liable for any disputes or problems between you and other users. In case of trouble between the user and other users, it is the responsibility of both parties to solve it and shall not make any claim to our company.
- If the user causes damage to another user or causes a dispute with a third party in connection with the use of the Service, he / she will be liable for the damages or resolved the dispute at his own expense and liability, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to our company.
- If we were requested damages from a third party as a result of the user's conduct, the user shall resolve it with his/her expense (lawyer's expense) and liability. If we paid damages to the third party, the user shall pay us any expenses including the damages ( including attorneys' fees and lost profits).
- If the user damages us in connection with the use of the Service, the user will be liable for damages (including legal expenses and legal fees) at the user's expense and responsibility.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information posted by other users in this service. We will not be liable for any disputes or problems with the information contained in this service.
Users understand and accept that we may include any advertisements on our Services and that we or our business partners may display any advertisements. The form and scope of the advertisements on the Service may be changed by us from time to time.
- The user shall not transfer the status of the Terms and all or part of the rights or obligations under the Terms to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
- We may transfer all or part of this service to a third party at our discretion. In that case, within the scope of the transferred rights, all rights of the user related to the service including the user's account shall be transferred to the transferee.
Even if it is determined that any provision of the Terms or any part of the Terms is invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contracts Act or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions and some of the terms that has been determined as invalid or unenforceable will continue to be fully effective.
Users of the Service will contact us from the inquiry form installed at on the Service or the website operated by us, or by a method separately designated by us.
- The validity, interpretation and performance of this agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- For disputes, litigation or any other disputes between the Company and users etc., depending on the amount of complaint, the Tokyo Summary Court or Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.
Effective February 1, 2019